Oct 1, 2012

BROWNBERRY


BROWN AND BERRY. That was two word on my mind when I wore this outfit yesterday. Sunday afternoon, just going on a date with Ron. Like we usually do everyday. And I'm back with my outfit post!

I decided to wore my new brown palazzo pants from my online store, Zipper&Lace. Mix it with my polka top and my red pumps, that you've already seen it here, or here. (Well, I can't get enough. Lol.) Completed with my silver bangles for another touch.












ZIPPER&LACE Polka Top & Palazzo Pants / NIC-SHOP Bangles / THREE LADIES Pumps (similar here)



Hype on Lookbook & Chic it on Chictopia

4 comments:

  1. Love your style gorgeous! Following you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this outfit. Very simple but stylish.

    xxx
    Pixie
    http://www.pixiesinatra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete