Oct 4, 2012

PFW PART ONE



IT'S TIME FOR PARIS! Yes, it is Paris. A bunch of glimpse of my favourites from Paris Fashion Week (of course, part one). Well, more designers, more collections, moreeeeee craving. Still *stealing* pict from Style.com, hope you enjoy!

Spring 2013 collection, from London, New York, even Paris were just so blew me away. Those designers idea were just breathtaking and never ending. Look how Lanvin work it out, so classy, so cool, oh geez I love their evening clutch so much. Balenciaga's twirl design also make me want to touch it! And at the same day, cool & silk touch from Barbara Bui & Nina Ricci was so amazing. On the next day, Christian Dior was such a winner to me, I love their shoes so much! That classy heels was "oohhhh". Lol. More prints and colour came from both Isabel Marant and Issey Miyake, so much fun!  And Yohji Yamamoto's was so chic. Here's come my love Viktor&Rolf, fun prints from Vivienne Westwood, and classy Neil Barret on the next day. Love V&R so much! Their shoes (again) was killing it! Gosh, I want them so bad. And for the end of PFW part one here, I give you the one and only John Galliano (believe me, the collections was soooo John) and Kenzo. Just keep scrolling down so you can enjoy the amazing collections!

































































































What do you think? I know, I know all of you're craving now, don't you? Lol. Keep Waiting for the part two!




Images Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment