Oct 23, 2012

BLUE GARDEN


PRIVATE GARDEN. Hello fellas! Last weekend, I spent it with Ron and my family. Watching the Dredd movie at midnight on saturday-date with Ron, then celebrating my brother birthday on sunday, and finally exhausted on monday. What a weekend! So, how's your weekend?

Since I was a little girl, I always dreaming to have a homey-comfy-private garden at my highest floor of my house. And this post, reminds me of that. Have a mint swings and little table for tea-time party, a lots of animals (yes, I want to build a small zoo!), then cover with never-ending snow from the sky. How adorable, right?

Back to the outfit, I was wearing my new Zipper&Lace dress (choosing the blue color), completed it with golden necklace and mom's clutch (again), and this adorable Lucy-garden by Up shoes (again), that you might see those here or here. Okay, I can't stop wearing it. Lol.














ZIPPER&LACE Blue Dress / WOMEN AIRLINES Gold Necklace / MOM'S Black Clutch / UP Lucy-Garden Wedges

GET THE LOOK:
Hype on Lookbook, Vote on Chictopia, & Chic it on Chicisimo

30 comments:

  1. What a lovely dress combain with your gorgeous Lucy Garden and your hair, Love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so beautiful, especially the back <3

    Ariane
    heldenwetter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, I love the back detail :) x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're such a cute and beautiful girl!)

    WatchMyBlogHere
    Love your blog! Hope you'll love mine and follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing to say except AMAZING here,honey!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures <3

    Maybe you want to follow eatch other? Let me know :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Followed you on gfc and bloglovin! :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely adorable! you are such a doll! very cute shoes!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. following you now

    ReplyDelete
  10. the dress and necklace are absolutely gorgeous!! love this outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg! Im in love with your blog!!!! Nice post!!!


    ______
    blog & twitter

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look great and love the color of this dress!
    www.stylemailbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your blog is awesome! So clean!

    Isabelle
    http://lost-but-not-found.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are absolutely stunning
    Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete