Oct 18, 2012

PAINTING PLAYING



BATIK IS INDONESIA'S. Some of you might knew (or not) about Batik. Is the most beautiful Indonesia's culture. It's like a full of painting (some was prints, but some was made by hand!), that commonly used on the outfit, bag, even shoes. Like a fabric. In Indonesia, we used to wearing Batik Shirt at least once a week  for school or work (usually on Friday). We celebrated Batik's Day on Oct 2nd, and we're always so proud about it!

So, here I am. Wearing my new Batik blazer, that you might seen it here, and match it up with my flower skort(skirt but short!), and my new Lucy-Garden wedges from UP, that you've also might seen it here. So, wanna get your own Batik? :p











UNBRANDED Batik Blazer / FROM BANGKOK Crop Top / ZIPPER&LACE Belt & Flower Skort / UP Lucy Garden Wedges

16 comments:

  1. Ouuchhhh!! really love you Lucy Garden and your flowery short <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ! How could you be so gorgeous !? >.<
    i love your way to match that flowery thingy with batik, love love !
    I followed you, mind to follow me back? <3

    come and see my blog
    xo,
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen you look so good like ever. much love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with the mix of prints. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome look, love the shoes!!
    great blog, would be happy if we could follow each other :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I more then love this,honey!:) So inspiring!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. so proud about batik. Yours is one of my fave pattern.
    Looks chic and funky ;)

    clara-dian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this post is catching my eyes!!!!!
    really adore this look!
    you can match everything good!
    followed your blog!
    hope you can follow me too and be friend :)

    raphaelainez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So simple but yet so stylish. Loved it!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete