Sep 27, 2012

MFW PART TWO


MFW. Hello again from Milan, part two! A quick review for Milan Fashion Week day four and five (of course, just pictures of my favourites, haha).

Well, another pictures from Style.com, take a look at Aquilando.Rimondi for the fun prints and cute cuts! The slim feminime Emilio Pucci. Block cutting by Fendi (just look at their shoes, I want it so bad!). The colorfull prints, stripes, and rattan from Dolce&Gabbana. And also, the classy fabolous Giorgio Armani. The over-sized from Marni. The touch-of-neon by Missoni (again, shoes!). Also, Trussardi and Salvatore Ferragamo collections was so high-class!








































































There's a lot of designer! *phew* but huge collections! I know someone missing, yes, yes, Roberto Cavalli, just wait for my next post. I'll post his Spring 2013 RTW collection. My favourite designer ever! <3



Source:

1 comment:

  1. WOW, lots of amazing pics
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete