Sep 25, 2012

LFW PART TWO


LFW. Here we go again! Part Two of a few of my favourites from fashion week.. From London with love. Another collections, another gorgeous designers. Still from Style.com, it's time for Burberry Prorsum that I love the most (believe me, I can't help it to pick just 'a few', I look to every pieces and those was just blew me away! Oh, that's why I love you, Bailey!), the 'galaxy' trend founder Christopher Kane, Erdem, and also Mulberry (there's a Poodle in their runway!).

Burberry Prorsum SPRING 2013 RTW



















































Enough for London, stay tuned for Milan! Believe me that's a lot of pictures!




Source:





1 comment:

  1. Lovely London! I so want to participate to fashion week ^^
    Following you now

    Great blog!
    Hope you check mine out
    http://from-brussels-with-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete