Jun 29, 2015

IT'S BLACK


BLACK ERRRR-THANG. Or kinda. Lol. Yes, hello again, guys! Seriously, I was so busy for these past few weeks, well, it is still now. I'm preparing something, let me give you a hint, I'm preparing my own brand, for like, finally! I've been such an busy idiotic for letting my brand takes too-easy, I mean, I just realized later that, why I have to do this thing or that thing, which, was not giving me anything, if you know what i mean, why I have to work from 9 to 5 and it keeps going that way, I feel like I'm in prison. Believe me, I was preparing to make my own brand from such a long time, but I just like, not to take that seriously, like, ohh, next time, or ohh, I can do that but I'm tired or stuff like that. And now, finally my eyes getting bigger to see that seriously, I have to take another steps. So yeah, while my body sitting for like 7-8 hours, my brain and stuff are doing another thing to make other things out! So I guess, meet me at my brands soon, yes!

Well enough for the heavy-talks. I'm back with my outfit! Here, I'm wearing my Runway_ID top, well it's kinda look like a mini-dress tho. Paired it with my leather shorts and boots. And yes, that's my look! You can take a look at Runway_ID on instagram: @Runway_ID. Well, I hope you guys enjoy the shots! Gotta go to get my baby now! Oh and yes, I'm on Snapchat and Instagram, so you guys can still lookin' for my daily activity, you guys can find me under the same username: czles. 'Till the next post, and Happy Monday-post! xx


 CHOIES Hat / @RUNWAY_ID Top / FOREVER 21 Shorts / SAMMYDRESS Shoes / PERSUNMALL Bag



ASK.FM  |  BLOGLOVIN'  |  INSTAGRAM  |  TWITTER

37 comments:

  1. black errrthang is awesome :) chic!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is so cool! Can never pull off colour, especially during summer, so this all-black look is something we are obsessing over :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/ootd-chelsea.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. always love black! Loving your sheer top and I love how you paired it with leather shorts, good choice!

    Deasy Tantra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Bernadette! Wow - to your outfit and the great news! Excited to know more about your brand soon!!! <3 Superb fabric mix, babe! You totally rock it with the dark blue kimono and accessoiries! Love the grungy vibe!!

      xoxo Ira
      JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

      Delete
  4. awesome one and gorgeous

    http://www.adhiwahyudi.com/2015/06/up-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing look ! great shorts ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your style!!

    adindanareswari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this photoshoot. you look perfect and I adore your style. Maybe the pictures didn´t need so much contrast but that´s not a big deal.
    stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pictures!!!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous <3

    love, Diras.
    Fashion Beauty Blogger
    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. You a re perfect in black.... love these shorts!!!!
    xo Paola
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cool, I love the whole look!
    Kisses
    Paola ♡
    PollywoodbyPaolaFratus

    ReplyDelete
  12. FABBBULOUS outfit!!! Incredible combo of black and navy babe!!!
    and love that rocksteady hat!!!
    kisses
    xo The Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. very soft yet edgy. you nailed this look love it

    www.artbecomesyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahh, this is perfect! The textures and layers in this outfit are incredible - super inspiring <3

    xx
    http://www.oliviaemily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. love that sheer fabric! adds a nice touch to the all-black!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome total black. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Black is always a good idea! Stunning.

    www.caritrini.esy.es

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing outfit i love your style!!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're so gorgeous!!
    Mind following each other? Let me know!

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very amazing look :) Love your style :)
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am so in love with those shorts!!!! Looks really good:))

    http://fashion--picture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. edgy chic!! :D wicked style!

    Back to blogging at Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  23. You rock that black errthang look!
    And goodluck for your brand launching xx

    www.ivankawu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow!!! So cool outfit! Have a nice day, kisses (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  25. Black all day, everyday even when in the summer! Love your outfit, especially your sunnies!

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete
  26. totally love this look dear!
    can't wait to see more posts
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  27. love the look!

    xx - thebisqueellephant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. such amazing combo! perfect look. love love <3

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete