Aug 2, 2013

BISTRONOMY


CHEATS. As you seen on my instagram account: @czles (feel free to follow me, if you haven't yet!), you must have known that I wore this outfit on my last Saturdate with my girlfriends and of course, Ron. We're all having dinner at Bistronomy, (well, it explains the title, aight?), a Bistro with French Fine Dining Menu, located at Jakarta of course. For you whom not even try it yet, you have to! Their interior is just breathtaking and so vintage (vintage fellas, go go go!) and they also had a lot of delicious food. I was trying their salad and Pork Belly (I forgot the names, sorry!) but I'm not forgetting the taste, for sure!

Moving on to my outfit! Okay I admit it, since I am such a honest person, I was doing a little cheats on my outfit, I'm not wearing the vest nor the beanie for the date, I'm just doing it for fun for the photoshoot. It's okay, right? Nothing wrong with that, I guess. I was wearing one of my pinafore/suspenders-skirt/dungaress collections (admit it, you see me a lot with these stuff, don't you!) I'm still not over it tho, so sorry! This one is also from QSA Hardwear, paired it up with my all-time boots from Decimal and there's the look! By the way, holiday is on its way, I'm flying to Pulau Bangka tomorrow morning with Ron and his twinnie, gonna post it about it soon, Happy Holiday people! xx








FIRMOO Fashion Eye-Glasses / FLOWREN Bangle / ZIPPER AND LACE Denim Vest & Top / QSA HARDWEAR Skirt / ZARA Messenger Bag with Metal Handle / DECIMAL Unisex Shoes

GET THE LOOK:


(images from my instagram: @czles)

(image source: TripAdvisor)


Bistronomy Jakarta
Jl. Ciniru I No. 2, Kebayoran Baru
Jakarta Selatan
+621 739 66 55


BLOGLOVIN'  |  INSTAGRAM  |  TWITTER

47 comments:

  1. you're so pretty :) love the outfits <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit , so cool <3
    have a beautiful weekend
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit so much! Wish I had your shoes <3
    xx

    www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style ^^ you look amazing ^^

    Caroline
    http://missoline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the denim vest, you look amazing! I love Bistronomy's food :) xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cool look! I love so much your denim vest!
    xoxo
    Follemente Fashion Blog also on Fashiolista and Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look absolutely awsome
    Kisses
    Aga

    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I think you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love everything in this look, u nailed it girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. You would be a good model. Love your outfit ♥

    http://comme-une-giroflee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog <3
    You have a great style!
    Your skirt is amazing!
    I'm your new follower :)

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this look! you have beautiful hair!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing look! <3

    xoxo
    www.SarandaAdriana.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. very nice!!:)
    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. that's really a cool skirt!

    http://gregoryxgregory.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look so pretty!
    love your look!

    ♥,
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. great look! ^^
    thanks for your comment ^^
    wanna follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. that's a nice skirt :)

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. loving the asymmetrical skirt!!! so cool.

    Visit my blog at The Petite Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your skirt a lot and you look beautiful <3
    I'm your new follower anw. Visit and maybe follow mine if you like it thanks :))

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey hey, I'm in love with your photos you have a "gift" for this, sweeter !
    First time visiting your lovely space and I'm already "addicted" girl your layout is amazing!! Keep going with this amazing job!! :)

    With love, Bárbara
    www.preppylemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an amazing cut on this skirt! Love it!

    Michelle
    www.takeaim.nu

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are just so pretty and look so cool in this outfit! Seriously, jealous right now ;)
    Haha, perfect beanie and glasses

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  24. this outfit is so so cute! all that food is making me hungry
    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. love the hat pairing! Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look amazing, I love the skirt and beanie! :)

    http://sofija-photography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome skirt! Loved your blog and will come back for sure! I find it very inspirational...

    Oh, I just started following you on GFC and Bloglovin by the way! Hope you come by my blog sometime too! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it? We can also follow each other everywhere else;)!

    These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Twitter link
    Bloglovin link

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amazing look!
    so adorable ;)
    xoxo
    The Land of Miabelle
    Ps: I follow you;) I await your visit in my blog "The Land of Miabelle"
    http://miabelledelgado.blogspot.pt/
    and your "like" on my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-land-of-Miabelle/211533508914023?fref=ts
    Always updated and daily inspirations!
    kisses **

    ReplyDelete
  29. I really adore your sense of style! Such a great outfit, I like every piece you are wearing! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love your vest and your hair is so pretty! :)

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love this totally rock'in look! So pretty.. I will try Bistronomy someday !

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
  32. LOVE your shoes! This entire look is so bad-ass, I love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Would you like to follow each other and keep in touch?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like your sense of style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great styling, so cool. You have a lovely blog, I am a new gfc follower.

    Ivana
    xo

    Rue de Tres Chic

    ReplyDelete
  35. Loving your hair!

    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete